Vancouver in few days during the Winter :)
08.12.2015 - 15.12.2015 8 °C
We arrived in Vancouver on the 8th just after have finished our West Coast Us trip.
Our flight San Francisco to Vancouver cost us 150 US $.
Vancouver is a really cool city surrounded by all this nature.
You feel very relax in some point
What to do in Vancouver and around ?
In Vancouver :
- Walking around the downtown area
- Go to the waterfront, go to do the " fly over " ( I found it worth to pay for )
- Grandville island with his market
- Stanley Park, such a wonderful park, so close to the city , we have seen some racoons there
- Lynn Canyon, worth going ,even in Winter
Around Vancouver :
- Harrison hot springs ( 2 hours drive)
- Canadian Rockies ( 10 h drive)
- Great bear Rainforest
- Go to Whistler blackcomb to ski
- Have a day trip in Seattle ( 3 h drive)
I found some very interesting link which can be useful if you decide to live there.
Where to eat in a budget ?
- 7 Eleven, pizza for 1 $ , hot dog for 2 $
- 2 restaurants on Grandville street where you can eat for 5/6 dollars all included ( you ll find them easily ,they have big advertising saying " all food 4.75 "
- Burger King : burgers for 2 $
Our hostel was " Hi Vancouver Central " , we got a big reduction , we paid 55 $ a night and we spent 6 nights there.
It is very great , right in the city center, clean room and bathrooms, they also have activities during the week.
You have all bars and clubs around.