11.01.2016 - 15.01.2016 10 °C
This article will be short as we spent only few days in Miami, Feel free to send me a message if I can add more to do about this city.
We arrived on the 11th and only stayed a couple of days as the weather was rainy or cloudy everyday.
From the international airport to Miami Beach, you can take the bus 150 ( $2.65 )
Where to stay in Miami ?
South Beach is the best area to stay in Miami as this is where most of the activities are ( Bars, Clubs, Restaurants, Beach .. )
Our hostel was "Hi Miami Beach" this one was close to the Lincoln Square and the price was okay. (We paid 27 USD each for a dorm.)
The first hostel we have stayed in was named " SOBE" , I do not recommend you to stay there.
What to do in Miami ?
- Go to the beach
- Walk around Miami Beach ; Ocean Drive, Collins Av, Washington av and Lincoln Square.
- Have a look at the Downtown with its market near the Pier. ( Take the free Metro mover to go all around )
- Party in Miami Beach at night.
- Wynwhood Art walk
Around Miami :
- Go for a cruise in Bahamas / Carribbean, this website is actuallly very good : http://www.cruisedirect.com/
- Take a trip to the Everglades to see some crocodiles in their native habitat.
- Key West
Want to leave your luggage somewhere ? =>South Beach Storage, 1880 West Avenue, Miami Beach