15.12.2015 - 22.12.2015 6 °C
Chicago, Such a good surprise !
Most people we know told us to do not go there, but let me tell you, we are both very glad we did.
We were lucky to find a host in Chicago via Couch surfing.
Here is the link to create your CS profil, you can also check if there is any event in the city even if you never host or be hosted. ( https://www.couchsurfing.com/
Not a lot to say though, below are some informations about things to do there.
Pass : 10 $ a day / 20 $ for 3 days/ 28$ for 7 days
Must do :
- Have a drink on the rooftop bar " Signature lounge"
- Walking in the downtown,Michigan street is the shopping area of Chicago.
- Millenium park and the Michigan Lake
- Have a look at Mariano's fresh market where you can buy your steak/fish and ask the staff to cook it and eat it there
- Damen area
- Party in Logan Square ( advice from a local )
- Art Museum
- Go watching a Basket ball game ( this website sell cheaper NBA ticket with no hiden fees https://www.tickpick.com/nba-tickets/
- Free zoo
- Go for Iceskating during the winter season
- Check the view of the city from the pier
Signature lounge bar
If you have any other good recommandation let me know, I will be glad to add it up